Whether on its own or coupled with group coaching, executives and professionals benefit from the support of an executive coach to help them gain personal insights and achieve their desired growth and goals.
Air is uniquely positioned to meet a variety of executive coaching needs across Asia Pacific – from managing your entire regional coaching portfolio to working with an individual in a specific country.
- 1-to-1 executive coaching
Currently the most recognised coaching intervention, 1-to-1 coaching provides a uniquely private and safe place to explore issues, challenges and aspirations.
- group executive coaching
This involves coaching in small groups of executives who are at similar levels, and are facing related challenges and issues. It generally involves an intensive first day, followed by two to four shorter follow-up sessions that help keep the trust, commitment, behavioural change and actions on track. For more information read Group Executive Coaching – 2008 Global Survey and paper Group Executive Coaching in Asia – Same Same But Different
- high performance team coaching
Group coaching for intact senior teams consisting of three to ten executives.
- intercultural onboarding™
1-to-1 or small group coaching for executives and professionals who are new to a region, country or culture.
- executive onboarding
A 1-to-1 coaching programme for executives promoted to pivotal leadership, change or specialist roles. Focusing on how to hit the ground running, build relationships, thrive and make positive impact as quickly as possible within the first 100 or 200 days.
- post programme coaching
Workshops increase awareness, introduce new knowledge, skills and concepts, and kick-start skill development and behavioural change …. but they’re not enough on their own. To imbed the new learning, people need ongoing support, practice and application of the new skill or behaviour when they re-enter the workplace.
- fast track coaching
This shorter term coaching programme (usually over 3-4 months) is best utilised for follow-on to assessments, understanding feed back or for developing high potentials as part of a talent management programme.
- career & transition coaching
Air offers career & transition coaching and is a boutique alternative to traditional outplacement programmes. We support departing executives with personalised assistance to consider and address their professional and personal alternatives and gain greater clarity and focus as they step forward in their career.
- peer coaching
We teach executives to broaden their impact, learning and legacy as they build the processes, skills and confidence to mentor and peer coach others effectively.
when to use executive coaching
Organisations typically use coaching for situations such as:
- onboarding and on-going development of C-suite executives
- enhancing the effectiveness of an aspiring High Performance Team
- cascading a major change initiative or cultural shift
- follow-up to development programmes: applying and mastering key learnings
- for recently identified high potentials
- where leaders seek 360° feedback and focussed development support
- m&a integration, change, or major projects
- destructive and abrasive executives
- career transitions
areas of coaching focus
- people leadership styles and skills
- leading people through change
- building high performance teams
- excelling in a new role, organisation or culture
- emotional intelligence
- influencing and impacting
- intercultural effectiveness
- navigating in a matrix organisation
- managing and transforming conflict
- executive presence
- building trust & relationships