…and sometimes even the podium beckons…
Discover what Air’s been talking about lately…
- Jacki was a member of the leadership panel – ‘Latest Developments in Leadership Development’– for the Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM)’s 35th anniversary event in Singapore, on 9 May 2013.
- Air spoke on ‘Coaching Supervision in a Nutshell’ to the Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches for its monthly professional talk on 17 July 2013.
- On 20 May 2013, Air ran a workshop for coaches on ‘The ABCs of Coaching Supervision’ in Singapore for International Coaching Week, allowing coaches to experience how shared reflective enquiry positively impacts coaches, their clients and the coaching profession.
- In September 2012, Jacki facilitated the pre-conference workshop ‘Coaching Supervision: Transforming your Coaching and the Coaching Industry’ at the Asia Pacific Coaching Conference in Singapore
- In September 2011, Air conducted the first Peer Group Coaching Supervision session at International Coaching Federation (ICF), Singapore Chapter.
- In March 2011, Jacki presented ‘Coaching Supervision – Creating a Reflective Space for Professional Coaches’ and gave a supervision demonstration using creative techniques at the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Singapore Chapter.
- In September 2010, Jacki presented ‘Accelerating Trust… Transcending Boundaries…Perspectives’ on Group Executive Coaching at the first Asia Pacific Coaching Conference.
- In December 2008, Jacki conducted an interactive workshop on ‘Building Bridges Through Group Executive Coaching’ at the European Mentoring and Coaching Council’s (EMCC) 2008 Annual Conference in Prague, and presented the results of Air’s global research on group executive coaching.
- In 2008 Air presented ‘Executive Coaching – Myths and Legends’ to PrimeTime’s Human Resources group in Singapore.
- Jacki conducted an interactive programme on ‘Cross-Cultural Intelligence: Issues and Implications for Asia Pacific’ for The Conference Board’s Asia Pacific Diversity and Work-Life Strategy Council in November 2008.
- Between 2004 and 2010, Jacki helped new arrivals adapt to Singapore with her regular talk on ‘Culture Shock: Don’t be Shocked if You’re Shocked’ at Australia New Zealand Association (ANZA).
- Air presented ‘Winning Strategies for Growing & Engaging Talent’, HRM Talent Management Congress in November 2011, Singapore, sharing the results of Air’s research survey on Talent Management across Asia Pacific.
- During May 2012, Jacki presented ‘Strengths, Sweetspots & Success’ at the Financial Women’s Association (FWA) in Singapore to help financial executives and professionals reflect on and plan their careers more effectively.
- Air assisted in the launch of Financial Women’s Association’s (FWA) – Y-FWAM pilot mentoring programme in 2012 and developed workbooks, questionnaires, assessments and a series of workshops for both mentors and mentees to kick-start this innovative new programme.
- Jacki spoke on ‘MBTI® Applications in the Executive Arena’ at the 2008 MBTI® Asia Conference in Singapore.